Who wants to feast in Mount Pleasant demanding, certainly finds restaurants that he has not visited yet. HiMtpleasant presents in this article the Top 10 restaurants in mount pleasant sc.
Tasty food in Mount Pleasant does not necessarily mean to stop by the Italian again around the corner. Maybe you would like to have some change and have a nice day. Here you will find the best addresses, including, for example, the best restaurants, bistro’s or delicatessens experience gastronomic diversity in MtPleasant and the surrounding area.
Many insider tips will not be listed on the internet. We find that a lot of false and one-sided information about the gastronomy on the internet is frustrating, especially for visitors. We want to help these people as well as locals to get to know our area better.
We have already estimated 40 to 50 restaurants tested. The to-do list is long, with new suggestions coming from readers every week. Also, new openings are interesting. First, we tested our personal favorites. We want to report positive. But just because of the readers, the idea has gained momentum. We have thought a lot about the criteria of the tests.
We go eat when we feel like it. This is never planned, but usually quite spontaneous. We do not only test gastronomic businesses, but also current events such as street food festivals.
Our Top 10 Mount Pleasant Restaurants 2018
- Langdon’s Restaurant and Wine Bar – Simply the very best restaurant in Mt. Pleasant so far. Langdon’s put the greatest emphasis on execution, attention to detail, and consistency in creating best food.
- Opal Restaurant and Bar – Opal has nice atmosphere, a unique variety of food offerings and pleasant staff. They constantly seek to create a unique and memorable dining experience.
- La Pizzeria – La Pizzeria in Mt. Pleasant is one of the best kept secrets for an authentic Italian lunch or dinner. All ingredients are from local farmers or imported directly from Italy.
- Sticky Fingers – Excellent service and friendly atmosphere. Perfect smoked flavor and true to their name you’ll have sticky fingers after you finish your meal! Home of the best barbecue from Charleston to Greenville.
- Coleman Public House – A nice convenient pub / bat with decent food and good friendly staff. Stop by this local favorite for well-crafted food along with an enticing tap and bottle list.
- Basil Thai – The thai food is very good and the prices are reasonable. Great for lunch and dinner. Huge restaurant. Decent surroundings and nice view of kitchen! Great for family too. Best thai food in the area!
- Grace & Grit – Great food with an amazing selection of bourbon and scotch. Grace & Grit focuses on fresh, local seafood. Dinner is served every day from 5-10pm with a full brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 10am-2pm.
- Bistro Toulouse – Bistrot Toulouse is tucked away in a small shopping center in Mount Pleasant, and is well worth finding. The talented and creative culinary team transforms high quality products into classic French dishes with a modern spin.
- Sesame Burgers & Beer – They using hormone free and pasture-raised beef. The chicken and turkey are antibiotic-free and South Carolina raised. Delicious food, excellent service. Burger cooked to perfection.
- Charleston Harbor Fish House – Located conveniently on Patriots Point for easy access by land or sea. The cuisine focuses on local sustainable seafood with fresh specials that change daily, based on what the captains fishing the waters of Charleston bring in.